"Radio Silence" official music video by Thomas Dolby featuring Akiko Yano, from The Golden Age of Wireless.
“I don’t care about losing people who don’t wanna be in my life anymore. I’ve lost people who meant the world to me and I’m still doing just fine.”
— self care also means letting go. (via butchrag)
I half-agree with the sentiment of this. In some cases I do care about losing people who don’t want to be in my life anymore, because they mattered to me, and when someone matters it hurts when they don’t want to be in your life anymore.
But yeah, I’ve lost people who have meant the world to me before. And I’m still standing.
I thoroughly enjoyed this week’s ToQger. Tokatti being awesome despite being the obvious punchline and getting some lovin’ for his troubles. Conductor having a rare moment of badass. The ToQ Change actually being more than a gimmick. That TQ6 and TQ0 foreshadowing.
I look forward to spamming my followers with gifs of the episode tomorrow night.
11) ::digs out the dream journal:: Well this is a toss-up. The most interesting dream I ever had was about a school on an island populated by off-planet students and staffed by clones of celebrities, where a young teacher goes to work and the whole thing turns into a fighting manga (I made a 24 hour comic about it) but probably the the best dream I ever had involved me being late for work and discovering a girl I fancied was in my living room playing video games. I offered her a ride home on my way to work but she then leapt into my arms and began to kiss me passionately.
36) In my old age I’ve decided gulity pleasures are bullshit. I like what I like what I like.
Cully Hamner design and style guides for Renee Montoya/The Question.
Feeling a little down and burnt out lately. Mentally and emotionally drained. The day-to-day routine is a bore and I’m too lethargic to try and shake it up.
Chores are piling up. Ive got like two years worth of comics to put away. Haven’t drawn a Cardboard Punk page in almost a year. Still have to get several pieces for my PHXCC cosplay done, although that’ll probably happen since con is a hard deadline to get those taken care of.
Just feeling very meh and uninspired. The all-too-familiar sensation of knowing what I want and not having any idea how to go about getting it.
"An android wouldn’t understand"
I carry a smart phone and wear a fob watch so…
3) Cats (is there another thing I don’t know about?)
90) I have had my trust betrayed, yeah.
38) My name. (I have no commonly used nickname)